- Bachelor of Science Occupational Therapy, Minor in Psychology, Keuka College 1997
- Special Interests include:
- Working with low-income and minority families;
- Navigating challenging behaviors, treating the anxious child, exploring sensory processing and implementing unique treatment plans;
- Treating delays in bilateral integration and motor planning;
- Addressing needs of the whole child within the family and community
Join Our Team
We believe in helping people overcome their obstacles and in advocating for their well-being. We provide treatment, information and a commitment to do whatever it takes to give our clients the service they deserve.
Visit the Liberty Resources Careers page to learn more about our open positions.